Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas which on entering the body blocks the oxygen from reaching the brain, heart, other organs and even cells.

If someone is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning they will have difficulty breathing, immense pain and burning in the lungs, throat and nose.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is ideal to treat carbon monoxide poisoning it enhances the oxygen levels, heals wounds and relieves pain.

How you will benefit from HBOT

  • Reduced pain
  • Opens the airways
  • Gives 100% pure oxygen to the body
  • Heals wounds

Connect With Us

scroll to top